Welcome to Our Community

Some features disabled for guests. Register Today.

Who delivers orders in the UK

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Fabian68, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Fabian68

Fabian68 New
    Builder

Hi All
    I recently ordered some parts for my 3rd Ox that I couldn't get here in the UK via Ooznest (Openbuilds UK Outlet). The chaps at The Parts Store used UPSP to send the parcel to the UK but I don't know who delivers it to my home. It's not going to be UPSP.

By the way, I went to their site and the parcel is in transit after leaving Miami yesterday (Friday) But trying to find the UK courier who delivers it in the UK is any ones guess. UPSP is such a big site I wasn't able to negotiate it to find out who the UK courier is. You need to sign up for an account and as it's a one-off I didn't want to become a member just for that one delivery.

Has anyone ordered from the states and had the parcel delivered to them here in the UK. If so can you tell me who delivered it?

I'm asking as I'm out most days and there's no one to receive the delivery if it needs signing for. If I know who the courier is I can arrange for someone to be there to receive it.

Thanks a lot.

2. Alex Chambers

Alex Chambers Master
    Moderator Builder

Probably DPD - they will e-mail or text you when they have it.
    Alex.

3. Fabian68

Fabian68 New
    Builder

Cheers Alex

I'll look out for the heads up.